A Law Firm Focused on Protecting the Interests of Our Clients by Focusing on What’s Ahead
Based in Watertown, Hope Elder Law is a friendly, caring, professional law firm that focuses on Elder Law, Estate Planning, MassHealth / Medicaid Planning and Special Needs Planning. Regardless of your age, status, or circumstances, thinking about legal issues can be stressful. With Hope Elder Law taking care of your concerns, such as securing quality health or long term care and preserving assets for you or your loved ones, you will feel confident that your interests are protected, and get on with your LIFE. We offer a no obligation case evaluation and a free 45 minute initial consultation for all new clients.
Providing Comprehensive Legal Services in a Cost-Effective Manner
At Hope Elder Law, our goal is to provide comprehensive legal services in a cost-effective manner, and to offer useful information and referrals to help clients improve the quality of their lives. We assist our clients and their families in the following practice areas:
- Elder law, including planning for long-term care and incapacity and assistance with guardianship and/or conservatorship
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, and competence planning through use of durable powers of attorney and health care proxies
- Medicaid asset protection planning to protect homes, real estate, and financial assets for one’s own benefit and for one’s heirs
- Medicaid MassHealth applications and hearings, as well as assistance with Medicare and other public benefits
- Special needs trusts and disability planning
The attorneys and staff at Hope Elder Law chose to practice elder law and estate planning because they enjoy working directly with people. They listen to clients’ needs while explaining issues and options in a clear, easy to understand manner.